Apple A1932 MacBook Air 13.3" Late 2018 i5-8210Y @1.6 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Sonoma
Apple A1932 MacBook Air 13.3" Late 2018 i5-8210Y @1.6 16GB RAM 256GB SSD Sonoma is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Shipping & Pickup
Shipping & Pickup
Most of the items are shipped within 1-2 business days of payment. Large items need to be shipped on pallets may take 2-3 days to dispatch after receiving payment.
We ship all our items with Australia Post or TNT Express courier within Australia.
Shipping normally takes 2-3 working days for Sydney Metro addresses and 2-6 business days for outer Sydney Metro, Regional and Interstate Addresses.
We use TNT to ship equipment overseas. Please note we are not responsible for import duties and taxes. Import duties and taxes are buyer’s responsibility. For exact shipping cost, please contact us for quote before making purchase.
Note: Exclude postage location list: Middle East, Brazil, Afghanistan, India, Russian Federation, Africa and N. and S. America
We offer discount on purchases of multiple items by combining postage. The discount is provided for both Australia and international shipping.
Note: Technology Locker does not take any responsibility for any delays in shipping. We normally provide shipping tracking numbers to customers so that you need to contact the corresponding courier to track your shipments.
Delays may occur around Christmas, Easter and public holidays.
We do not do walk-in sales. You will need to purchase the item through our webstore.
The order pickup is available by appointment only. After an order is placed online (select "Pick Up" during checkout), please contact us email@example.com to arrange collection.
Please wait for email confirmation that the order is ready for collection before coming in..
Please note that you must present a current Australian Drivers License when collecting your purchase. These credentials will be sighted and verified by an Technology Locker staff member. Please note that due to security concerns, we do not allow couriers to pick up orders on behalf of our customers.
Warranty & Returns
Warranty & Returns
Note: Technology Locker will only repair or replace products or parts of a product that proves defective under normal use. Customer will need to provide us
photos of the condition or fault of the item before proceeding to a return. International Buyers are responsible for shipping cost on return shipment in any
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law, Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010. You
are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to
have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This Limited Warranty applies to only physical goods, purchased from Technology Locker. During the warranty period, Technology Locker will repair or replace
products or parts of a product that proves defective under normal use. Customer will need to provide us photos of the condition or fault of the item before
proceeding to a return. If you believe the product, you have purchased is a warranty claim, please contact our Customer Service team for a Return
What does the warranty cover?
This Limited 3-month Warranty covers:
- Any defect in material or quality under normal use during the warranty period.
- Hardware failures such as; motherboard, hard drive, power supply, screens, Keyboards, touchpad, touchscreens, or any physical component failure
- under regular usage.
- A maximum of 30-day warranty applies to batteries, as they are classed as consumables.
- The original installation of the Operating System. (macOS, Windows, Android)
What does this warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem caused by:
- Product is not in resalable condition;
- Missing accessories or parts;
- Opened/used software;
- Items apply to NO RETURN or NO REFUND policy;
- Batteries outside 30-days warranty period;
- Conditions, malfunctions, or damage resulting from defects due to lack of knowledge or compatibility issue. It is buyer’s responsibility to ensure the computer system is properly set up and the item purchased is compatible for use with their existing hardware and systems;
- Any Accidental damage, such as dropping or liquid damage;
- Damage resulting from use of non-standard accessories;
- Defects and malfunctions resulting from viruses and operating system errors. It is buyer’s responsibility to ensure antivirus software is maintained and updated to prevent software corruption.
- Third-party software or applications installed after receiving the product for the first time.
- Any defects or damage which have been caused by abnormal use and handling, improper storage, exposure to moisture or dampness, unauthorized modifications, unauthorized connections, unauthorized repair, and improper installation, including damage caused by electrical fluctuations or any other acts which are not the fault of Technology Locker.
- Items damaged in transit on return.
What will we do to resolve return cases?
Technology Locker will repair or replace the product at no charge; using new or refurbished parts. The product will be replaced with the same or equivalent
model or other agreed item within a reasonable time (1-2) weeks at our discretion. However, in some circumstances, an indicative repair time may vary due
to reasons such as part availability and incorrect fault description. Refund for the amount paid for the item will not be provided after 30 days of the order
purchase date indicated on your invoice.
How long does the coverage last?
- The warranty period for physical good purchased from Technology Locker will be mentioned in the invoice you received in the purchase of your product.
- It will start from the date you received the products or a signature provided as proof of delivery.
- In the event of a product replacement or repair, the remaining warranty of the original product will still be active until the end of the warranty period.
- No warranty extension will be applied.
- What do you need to do to claim this warranty?
- To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us by providing photos of the condition or fault of the item to determine the problem.
- Once the product assessment is completed, we will inform you whether your warranty claim or return is accepted.
- If you have any queries regarding warranty and returns, please feel free to contact us using our online contact support form.
All returns must be pre-arranged. You may return most items within 30-days of delivery for a full refund or exchange. Contact and approval are required before
a return can be authorised. If you believe the product, you have purchased is a warranty claim, please contact us our support team via email:
firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact Support Form. After our resolution manager approve the return, you will receive the return shipment label with
a return authorisation number (RMA#) to return the item to us. This will include return instructions. Make sure the items are in their original condition. All
refunds are for the product cost only, the original shipping cost is not refunded.
The replacement or repair of the goods may result in loss of the data. In these circumstances, we recommend you back up data to prevent data loss, and
remove sensitive or confidential data, as a party assessing and/or repairing your goods may be required to view data for assessment. We will not be responsible
for any data loss.
For all warranty returns, the customer must provide the original Sales Invoice provided at the time of purchase. Please contact us so we can advise you on the
return process and RMA number. Please note that return without an RMA number will not be accepted.
See our Warranty and Returns Inclusions (opens PDF)
What are my payment method / choices?
- Bank Transfer - 0% transaction fee
- Credit Cards - 0% transaction fee for VISA, MasterCard, AMEX
- PayPal - 0% transaction fee
- Apple Pay - 0% transaction fee
- Google Pay - 0% transaction fee
In order to pay for your order by bank transfer, you must first complete the checkout process as normal. Upon completion you will be issued with an invoice for your order which will be processed once your payment clears. From here you may log onto your internet banking and make a payment for the order amount to the bank account listed below. Alternatively, you may visit your local branch, fill out a Deposit Slip with the correct details using the information below and process this transfer with the bank teller in person.
Account Name: Technology Locker PTY LTD
BSB: 062 194
Account Number: 10501293
Please add your invoice number and name in the description area when placing your deposit. If you do not have the relevant details on hand, or are unable to add the description, please email a copy of your deposit receipt as soon as possible. Please note that your order will not be processed until the funds have successfully deposited into our bank account and the payment has been confirmed as received by our accounts department. This process takes 1 - 5 business days.
Technology Locker accepts all major credit cards - Visa, Master Card, American Express and Debit Cards.
Please note: Technology Locker reports all attempted credit card fraud immediately to ACSC - Australian Cybersecurity Centre (www.cyber.gov.au) and your local Police.
PayPal accepts all major credit cards, debit cards and bank transfers. All you need to do is "Register" a free account and purchase using your email address! For more information about PayPal please visit www.paypal.com. Below is a example diagram of how Paypal works with Technologylocker.
Please check your Paypal default address selection when you checkout as Paypal will force your default address through and override any delivery address you enter in our checkout.
We will not be able to change your delivery address once you have submitted your order with payment.
Graphics Card Intel UHD Graphics
Wireless Networking Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
Operating System macOS Sonoma
- Processor: Intel Core i5 8th Gen.
- Graphics Processing Type: Integrated/On-Board Graphics
- MPN: A1932
- SSD Capacity: 256 GB
- Most Suitable For: Casual Computing
- Item Length: 21.24 cm
- GPU: Intel UHD Graphics 617 1536 MB
- Colour: Grey
- Item Condition: Grade A - Seller Refurbished
- Release Year: 2018
- Item Height: 1.5 cm
- Features: Bluetooth,Built-in Microphone,Built-in Webcam,Multi-Touch Trackpad,Touch ID,Wi-Fi,IPS LED-backlit display
- Operating System: macOS 13.0, Ventura
- Item Width: 30.41 cm
- Screen Size: 13.3 in
- RAM Size: 16 GB
- Product Family: MacBook Air
- Processor Speed: 1.60 GHz
- Brand: Apple
- Series: MacBook Air
- Type: Laptop
- Maximum Resolution: 2560 x 1600
- Model: MacBook Air A1932
- Connectivity: USB Type-C,Headphone jack
- Storage Type: SSD (Solid State Drive)
- Item Weight: 1.25 kg
- Apple A1932 MacBook Air 2018
- macOS Sonoma installed
- Apple Charger
- Tax Invoice
- 3-Month Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.